If you’re an author, publisher, or publicist, and have a book you would like me to review, or promote, please read these quick guidelines below, before sending me a request.
I read very many books, but mostly Young Adult books, and I have a preference for the Dystopian, Classics, Christian Fiction, and Fantasy. I will also review Middle Grade, and I occasionally accept review requests for non-fiction books.
I will not review any books with overuse of language, Adult content, or Sexual content and any other profanities.
I prefer physical copies and will prioritize review requests accordingly. I also accept e-books, and digital copies via NetGalley or Edelweiss.
My reviews are always one-hundred percent honest, and respectful, and reflect opinions that are entirely my own. I’m known to be a critical reader, which is why my readers have come to trust and value my opinion all the more when I do recommend a book, or write a glowing review.
I’m also open to: blog tours, cover reveals, giveaways, and interviews.
I really enjoy connecting with my audience and a giveaway is a wonderful way to do that. If I enjoy your book I would love to give-away a copy to a follower but you will be responsible for sending that copy to the reader. I have followers both from the US and internationally so it would be your choice whether to include international entries as it can become expensive.
Please answer the following questions in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your name
- An email I can reply to
- Your book’s title and a brief synopsis (including genre, length and basic plot)
- A small (300ish word) sample for me to get a feel for your writing style
- Has your book already been released? If not, when is it expected to be released?
- Is the book self-published or traditionally published?
- Is the book part of a series? If so, how long will the series be? Can the books be read standalone or must they be read in order?
- Any links to where the book can be purchased
- Would you be interested in providing a copy of the book for a giveaway?
- Would you like to be featured on my blog as an author? (E.G. interview, reader Q&A, etc.)
- Any final additional comments
If you are unsure if I will accept your request, give me an email with the above details anyway and I will get back to you as soon as possible with my answer. Thank you. 😊