(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Welcome back to my itsy-bitsy corner of the web! ♥
𝓐𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓫𝔂 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓮! 𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓪 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓵𝓮𝓯𝓽 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵, 𝓲𝓽𝓼 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓫𝔂 𝓟𝓡𝓔𝓣𝓣𝓨 𝓕𝓐𝓢𝓣!
I figured that I should finally try to write a blog post. Though I’ve been struggling with writing because Mr. Writers Block decided to stop by for a visit. You may or may not remember that dandy old fellow from one of my older posts! heh… not the best person I’ve met. So I decided to tackle the murderous dragon and FINALLY WRITE A BLOG POST.
˜”*°•.˜”*°• Next Monday I am going to TRY as hard as I can to post a Renegades and Wires and Nerve #2 review HOPEFULLY! I’m sorry I haven’t been able to review them sooner!
For almost all of April, it was RAINY AND MUDDY. That prevented us from playing out in the backyard because it was VERY MUDDY. The rain was awfully beautiful though! (●´ω｀●)(●´ω｀●)(●´ω｀●) Even though I love jumping in puddles, it often leads to a mess and ruining one of my outfits and other drama. SOOO I just stopped jumping in puddles! (●´ω｀●)
I love rain! It’s beautiful and just amazing somehow to me! It inspires me to write and I just love snuggling under a blanket reading on those rainy days!
But soon the rain went away!
…And nope, we didn’t spot any rainbows…
o(╥﹏╥)o o(╥﹏╥)o o(╥﹏╥)o o(╥﹏╥)o o(╥﹏╥)o
Out came the sun and it dried up all the rain and the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again! (⚈●⚈) (⚈●⚈) (⚈●⚈)
In May I am planning on doing a giveaway! I’m also going to have an epic blogging schedule and tons of book reviews and art! I will start to make Graphic Design tutorials anddddddd-DRUM ROLL PLEASE! dun dun dun dun dun! I will be doing cute summer themed DIYs to get you all ready for SUMMER! Cool Right?
ºO•❤•.¸✿¸.•❤•.❀• goals for may! .•❀.•❤•.¸✿¸.•❤•Oº
- ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Do a Giveaway •°*”˜.•°*”˜
- ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Do another Word War! •°*”˜.•°*”˜
(The one I did with Tess was so much fun!)
- ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Interview an Author •°*”˜.•°*”˜
- 🌌 🎀 𝒞𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒟𝐼𝒴 𝓈𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈❣ 🎀 🌌
- ░G░e░t░ ░2░0░0░ ░f░o░l░l░o░w░e░r░s░ ░o░n░ ░E░l░y░s░i░a░n░ ░A░r░t░i░s░t░e░
- Act Kinder to My siblings
- Finish my novel (YESS I”M WORKING ON AN EPIC REALISTIC-FANASTY/UTOPIAN NOVEL)
- Get better at drawing male ‘beans’ and kitties
- get better at drawing human anatomy
- practice piano and ukelele
- smile way more often
- Stay Positive (⚈ᵜ⚈)✌ ✍(◔◡◔)
- Jane Erye Anime Adaption
- Jane Eyre
- Wires and Nerve #2 (Review coming soon!)
- Nine, ten : a September 11 story
- Anne of Green Gables : a graphic novel
- Between The Shades of Grey
- The Heir
- The Crown
- Compass South
(I think I’ve probably read more, but these are all I remember)
April has been full of rain-showers, activity filled weeks and plenty of fun books to read! I hope you all enjoyed this post!👋≧◉ᴥ◉≦
What was your favorite part of April? What books have you read this month? Do you like my new Spring/Early Summer theme?